← Back to the News Archive
Artist Carol Evans Embarks on Vancouver Island Book Tour
Posted: March 18, 2010
Fans of esteemed watercolour artist Carol Evans can take home an autographed copy of her new book The Shores We Call Home at the following locations:
• Nanaimo: Book signing at Yellow Bird Arts Gallery (13-3200 Island Hwy N, Nanaimo) on Saturday, April 17th at 2:00 pm.
• Campbell River: Talk and book signing at Coho Books (1074 Shoppers Row) on Monday, April 19th at 12:00 pm.
• Courtenay: Talk and book signing at Laughing Oyster Bookshop (286 Fifth Street) on Tuesday, April 20th at 7:00 pm.
• Parksville: Talk and book signing at Mulberry Bush Bookstore (102 – 280 East Island Hwy.) on Wednesday, April 21st at 7:00 pm.
• Victoria: Talk and book signing at Broadmead Gallery & Framing (4440 West Saanich Road, Suite 102) on Thursday, April 22nd at 7:00 pm. Snacks and beverages will be served.
Carol has been working on new watercolour originals that she hopes to bring to a few of the events above. The Shores We Call Home features over eighty full-colour reproductions of Evans’ stunning original watercolour works.
Carol Evans is a master watercolourist whose work has achieved international acclaim as part of many group exhibitions and private collections worldwide. Her art has been published in two previous books of paintings: West Coast: Homeland of Mist, and Releasing the Light. She and her husband live on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia.