← Back to the News Archive
Artist Carol Evans Embarks on Vancouver Island Book Tour
March 18, 2010
Fans of esteemed watercolour artist Carol Evans can take home an autographed copy of her new book The Shores We Call Home at the following locations:
• Nanaimo: Book signing at Yellow Bird Arts Gallery (13-3200 Island Hwy N, Nanaimo) on Saturday, April 17th at 2:00 pm.
• Campbell River: Talk and book signing at Coho Books (1074 Shoppers Row) on Monday, April 19th at 12:00 pm.
• Courtenay: Talk and book signing at Laughing Oyster Bookshop (286 Fifth Street) on Tuesday, April 20th at 7:00 pm.
• Parksville: Talk and book signing at Mulberry Bush Bookstore (102 – 280 East Island Hwy.) on Wednesday, April 21st at 7:00 pm.
• Victoria: Talk and book signing at Broadmead Gallery & Framing (4440 West Saanich Road, Suite 102) on Thursday, April 22nd at 7:00 pm. Snacks and beverages will be served.
Carol has been working on new watercolour originals that she hopes to bring to a few of the events above. The Shores We Call Home features over eighty full-colour reproductions of Evans’ stunning original watercolour works.
Carol Evans is a master watercolourist whose work has achieved international acclaim as part of many group exhibitions and private collections worldwide. Her art has been published in two previous books of paintings: West Coast: Homeland of Mist, and Releasing the Light. She and her husband live on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia.