← Back to the News Archive
Mike McCardell Helps Raise Funds for Variety--The Children’s Charity, and Goes on Tour!
October 21, 2010
Mike McCardell—bestselling author and one of BC’s most beloved TV personalities—has a new book out, Everything Works. He kicks off his Lower Mainland book signing tour in North Vancouver on Saturday, October 23.
Between October 19, 2010 and February 28, 2011, partial proceeds from each sale of Everything Works will be donated to Variety—The Children’s Charity. Global BC and Harbour Publishing have joined forces to support the fundraising drive. McCardell’s previous five books have raised over $70,000 for Variety!
Don’t miss the chance to meet Mike at one of the following book signings this season:
• Saturday, October 23 from 1:00–3:00 PM at Save On Foods Park & Tilford, 333 Brooksbank Ave., North Vancouver
• Saturday, November 6 from 2:00–4:00 PM at Chapters Pinetree Village, 2991 Lougheed Hwy., Coquitlam
• Saturday, November 13 at 1:00 PM at Black Bond Books Semiahmoo Mall, 134-1711 152nd Street, White Rock
• Saturday, November 13 at 3:30 PM at Black Bond Books Trenant Park Square Shopping Centre, 5251 Ladner Trunk Road, Ladner
• Saturday, November 20 at 1:30 PM at Black Bond Books Haney Place Mall, 141-11900 Haney Place, Maple Ridge
• Saturday, November 27 at 11:00 AM at Coles Seven Oaks Mall, 32900 S. Fraser Way, Abbotsford
• Saturday, December 4 from 11:00 AM–1:00 PM at Save On Foods Pinetree Village, 2991 Lougheed Hwy., Coquitlam
• Saturday, December 4 from 3:00–5:00 PM at Save On Foods Southpoint, 3033 152nd Avenue, Surrey
• Saturday, December 11 from 11:00 AM at Coles Cottonwood Corner, 45-45585 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack