← Back to the News Archive
Meet Sportswriter Jim Taylor on his Vancouver Island Tour!
November 22, 2010
Jim Taylor, infamous sports reporter and prolific author, is touring Vancouver Island this winter! Name any memorable event—from Canada-Russia 1972 to Rick Hansen’s Man in Motion tour—or any famous name from Wayne Gretzky to Muhammad Ali to the San Diego Chicken, and Jim Taylor was there giving his insightful, witty and often sceptical take on the subject. Don't miss your chance to talk sports with a legend.
Jim will give a reading and sign copies of his new book, And to Think I Got in Free! at the following locations:
- Nanaimo Harbourfront Library, at 6:30pm, Tuesday, November 30 with books for sale by Nanaimo Maps and Charts
- Mulberry Bush Bookstore in Parksville, at 7pm, Wednesday, December 1
- Courtenay Library, at 2pm, Thursday, December 2 with books for sale by the Laughing Oyster Bookshop
- Spirit Square in Campbell River, at 6:45pm, Friday, December 3. (Signing will start at 7:15pm at Coho Books)
- (Book signing only) Munro's in Victoria at 2pm, Saturday, December 4